Waking up to delicious Flocchini Sausage on Game Day is a winning idea!
That’s what Chris and Joanne Flocchini shared this morning on MyNews4’s morning edition of the news. .. Tips and suggestions for easy to prepare and crowd pleasing dishes made from locally handcrafted Flocchini Family Provisions Sausages.
Visit www.flocchinisausage.com for recipe ideas and be sure to register to win a Game Day Sausage Spread on the #flocchinisausage Facebook page.
It’s almost time for the Big Game! To celebrate, Flocchini Family Provisions (formerly known as The Sausage Factory) has announced the launch of their line of handcrafted sausages made with the fewest ingredients possible.
Even better, we’re giving away a Flocchini Sausage party spread fit for the hungriest fans!
Visit our Flocchini Sausage Facebook page and let us know what you think. While you’re there, enter to win a spread for your Game Day party – after all, the biggest football game of the year is almost here and no party is complete without lots of links!
We’d love it if you helped us spread the word to your friends and followers!
We’re sharing recipes and more on our social channels and our website FlocchiniSausage.com.
● Facebook: Facebook.com/FlocchiniSausage
● Twitter: @FlocchiniMeats
● Instagram: @FlocchiniSausage
● Pinterest: Pinterest.com/FlocchiniMeats
Made with all natural beef, this is a delight on the BBQ!
This delicious kabob recipe is great for bringing to a large gathering or for cooking up outside for that special event. They are always a fan favorite and you can customize the recipe to include more fruits and veggies to go along with the kabobs if you would like as well.
3 pounds of Durham Ranch Natural Beef Tenderloin (center cut)
1 Large Red Onion
1 Green Bell Pepper
2 pounds Cremini Mushrooms
- Cut the beef into ½ inch by ½ inch squares.
- Peel the onion and cut both the onion and bell pepper into medium sized squares.
- Trim the bottom of the stem off of the mushrooms and brush of any dirt that might be on the outside of the mushrooms with a dry brush or your fingers. Do not use water. Slice thick.
- On 5 inch metal skewers or wooden skewers (be sure to soak wooden skewers in warm water for 30 minutes before using) slide on a piece of onion, beef, pepper and then mushroom. Repeat that order, onion, beef, pepper, mushroom 3 times per skewer.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil, salt and black pepper on the kabobs and grill on a nice hot grill for about 3 minutes per side for a medium rare temperature on the beef.
Not everyone has time to prepare a complete breakfast each morning, but if you had something healthy that you could grab as you’re running out the door, you’d eat it, right?
If you answer yes, this recipe is for you!
Cook up a batch of healthy “muffins” on the weekend and refrigerate them for quick nutrition to start your day during the week. It was originally written with only veggies, but I added a package of bacon from our friends at Hill Meat Co and topped with a pinch of shredded cheese and it was unbelievably delicious!
Healthy Egg Breakfast Muffins (+BACON!)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Dice all vegetables. You can add more or less of any of them, but keep the overall portion of vegetables the same for best results.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, vegetables, bacon, salt, and pepper.
Pour mixture into a greased muffin pan, the mixture should evenly fill 8 muffin cups.
- Top with a pinch of grated cheese.
Bake 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Serve and enjoy! Leftovers can be saved in the refrigerator throughout the week.