Made with all natural beef, this is a delight on the BBQ!
This delicious kabob recipe is great for bringing to a large gathering or for cooking up outside for that special event. They are always a fan favorite and you can customize the recipe to include more fruits and veggies to go along with the kabobs if you would like as well.
3 pounds of Durham Ranch Natural Beef Tenderloin (center cut)
1 Large Red Onion
1 Green Bell Pepper
2 pounds Cremini Mushrooms
- Cut the beef into ½ inch by ½ inch squares.
- Peel the onion and cut both the onion and bell pepper into medium sized squares.
- Trim the bottom of the stem off of the mushrooms and brush of any dirt that might be on the outside of the mushrooms with a dry brush or your fingers. Do not use water. Slice thick.
- On 5 inch metal skewers or wooden skewers (be sure to soak wooden skewers in warm water for 30 minutes before using) slide on a piece of onion, beef, pepper and then mushroom. Repeat that order, onion, beef, pepper, mushroom 3 times per skewer.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil, salt and black pepper on the kabobs and grill on a nice hot grill for about 3 minutes per side for a medium rare temperature on the beef.